Thursday 9 June 2011

... and the runner up has chosen...

... (after much pondering a decision was made) one of my NEW Woodland Wash Bags.  These are not yet available to buy in my shop, but have been available to buy in The Royal Exchange gift shop in Manchester, which is where Gail from seventyseventyone design saw them.  Unfortunately they had sold out of them... but I do have a few more left, some will be heading to Manchester at the end of the week, but I will keep some back!!!  


I just love this print.  It is so busy, there are all sorts of different plant life, and some fabulous colours that catch your eye.  Because of this each bag is unique.  If you like them, keep your eyes peeled.  They will be available to buy in my shop very soon!

3 comments:

seventyseventyone said...

I can't wait to get my new washbag. Thanks Leonie. :)

Caroline said...

Ooh, I have just happened upon your blog, and I love it shame it was too late for the give away, but I'll be stopping by again soon. C

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

Caroline - Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like it. I'm sure there will be more goodies on offer! :-)