Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day Panic!

This morning I woke in a bit of a panic and my first thought was, oh shit... it's Fathers Day.  The children's presents for their dad were sorted, and my dad's present was sorted, but I had planned to make a card last night (I try to make cards rather than buy them, this sometimes puts a little bit of pressure on!).  Unfortunately I'd ended up with a migraine that sent me to bed as soon as I had got the children into bed (hubby was working), only to wake at 6.30am in a bit of a tizz!!!

I hadn't even thought about what I wanted to put... men are so hard to make cards for, but I have found the solution.  Cath Kidston catalogues!!!  The typesets used are fab, and varied, making the most simply card look pretty funky.  I grabbed some shiny silver card, got out some scissors and a glue stick and set to work.  It didn't take me long to think of the message I wanted to give to him.

To my

Perfect.  


No comments: