Saturday 17 September 2011

Loula Belle At Home for children.

At the moment Loula Belle At Home is focusing on children as I feel it is important to encourage children to become more involved in activities in the home.

One of the activities that is very close to my heart, is the importance of learning how to cook, and having confidence in the kitchen.  With this in mind I have put together Little Belle, and Little Beau Utility Pinny Sets for age 2-6 year olds, consisting of a little denim pinny with an adjustable strap and pocket (for storing kitchen utensils if cooking, and gardening tools if gardening), a matching neckerchief...


... and a little bag to pop it in when it's not in use.  

My little boy loves putting on his utility pinny and helping mummy around the house whether this be cooking (which he loves) or getting the duster out, I'm sure you know someone that would love to look the part too!  These gift sets are available to buy online here.

N.B Keep your eyes open over the next month or so for the children's kits I am working on!



No comments: