Sunday 11 December 2011

Sparkly Sunday

I can't say I am a fan of sparkle, but I guess at Christmas time, you just have to make exceptions.  This morning, we got out the paper, scissors, glue and glitter to make snowflakes for our window.

Do you remember making these at school?  I haven't made any since then, but thought it would be a simple activity for this morning.  We had great fun, and ended up with little bits of paper all over the floor.  Luckily the little Tinker still finds hoovering a novelty!!! 



Glitter was essential, and the little Tinker got really involved in this!


I know the picture is rubbish, but you get the idea.  They are very pretty.


Last year we made these birds for the window, and these were the snowflakes we made, I fancy making some more.  What have you been making, or will be making?

No comments: