Sunday 26 September 2010

Fabulous florals

Earlier in the week the sun was shining so I thought I would pop on my wellies and take 'Bob' my mannequin out into the garden for a bit of a photo shoot.  Wellies were definitely needed, although the grass wasn't too damp, the lawn is covered in soggy plums that I haven't managed to collect from our three plum trees.  Yughhh.  Luckily it was a bit too chilly for the dreaded wasps! 


I am very aware that my photos simply don't show my items in the way they deserve, so I was hoping they would look better if taken outside.  Here are my new pinnies that have just gone up for sale in my Folksy shop.  If you click on the images it will take you to the shop listing and more images.

I love this fabric.  There are two in this design.  I have kept one.  I thought I deserved one as I was still wearing the original Pukka Pinny which is made from a 1960's, maybe 70's, bed sheet (one of the mad purple pattern ones!!)


I also love this fabric.  This is a one off...


... and so is this.  


So what do you think to the images?  Is it worth dragging poor 'Bob' out into the cold?  Maybe I just need to take the plunge, conquer my shyness and get snaps of me in them... hmmm, not convinced but I think I need to do something.

Do you like this?  It is fabulous, and I have just finished pinnies made out of it.  One of the things I love about my pinnies is that you really can be outrageous in your choice of fabric.  I don't think I could wear a dress made out of this, as it really would draw attention, but what a fantastic pinny.  More pics to come.


Have a good week next week.

No comments: