Wednesday 31 March 2010

Where has time gone to?













Yesterday I
finally managed to get round to taking some pics of the pinnies I finished a few weeks ago. I love the blues in the patterned fabrics I have used. They work perfectly with the plain cornflower blue. The ties at the back of the pinnies look gorgeous. I think my favourite is the one with the large navy flowers. It has a fabulous turquoise that reminds me of crystal clear waters of Leonidion (Plaka) on the Peloponnese in Greece. They are obviously giving me a summery feeling!!! Which is your favourite? These pinnies are now also available to buy on my online shops in my Etsy shop, and also in my new Folksy shop.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I really couldn't choose a favourite, they're all fabulous!

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

Goodness, they have to be the most amazing pinnies I've ever seen. I can't quite believe what a simple, but somehow foxy, design you've come up with. I love them.

Can't wait to see your patchwork later in the week.

Florence x