Saturday 4 August 2012

The Owl and The Pussy Cat Commission

This is a recent paper cut commission that I have been working on this summer, finally framed. 

I love the Owl and The Pussy Cat by Edward Lear and find myself singing it quite frequently!  
It was a pleasure working on it and I am really pleased with the outcome. 





If you are interested in having one of these created for you, or you would like something else done as a paper cut, please do not hesitate to contact me.  You can find more of my work in my shop and can follow my progress more frequently on Facebook.

p.s don't forget my giveaway on Facebook!  It finishes this Sunday evening (GMT).  Pop over and tell us what your favourite pudding is!!!  If you like what you see, hit the like button for my page, and please help spread the Loula Belle love by sharing it with your friends and family by hitting the share button (this is really important as FB has changed and less people are seeing posts... they want us to pay for advertising... small business need all the help they can get so please share things you like.  Thanks x).

No comments: