Wednesday 15 February 2012

Celebrate Good Times...

... Come On.  
(As if the song isn't running through your head now!  If not, join the groove and click here! :-D)

In my last blog post I wished my blog a Happy 2nd Birthday, but didn't celebrate as I was flying out to France to catch some winter sun on the slopes (more to come on that soon!).

It is also the 1st anniversary of the introduction of Loula Belle At Home on the 25th February 2012, so I thought I would tie the two together.

I have some gift vouchers for my Etsy shop to give away.



One of these is up for grabs...

... and two of these
If you would like to receive one of these, let me know by leaving me a message on my blog, on my Facebook Page or on Twitter.  This give away will close next Wednesday (22nd Feb) at midnight. 

I am also offering a 20% discount in my shop to all those that have helped support me over the past two years, including family and friends, fellow bloggers, tweeters (or twitterers lol), and facebook buds.   Enter code Celebrate2012 at checkout to receive your discount.  Code expires on 29th February 2012.

Thanks to everyone for making this journey such an enjoyable one xxx


No comments: